Fediverse

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Days and weeks and months oh my!

Alrighty then… Hello there, everyone!

It has definitely been a while since I have posted. That was not on purpose. I never realized how much time had gone by since my last post. I know… This isn’t a brain fog adventure post, but I’m definitely hoping to give you more of those, and of course, a few updates about me sprinkled in.
Speaking of which, there have actually been some good, and not so good, things going on with social media, especially when it comes to people who are blind or visually impaired. Thankfully, the app that I use most of the time to post these blogs is still accessible. There are a couple of changes that I am implementing. Hopefully this will give me some more opportunities to share posts with you guys! If I still have any followers, that is. And who knows, maybe I’ll make some new ones. I certainly do not intend to let this be a dead blog. 
Anyway, that’s basically all for now. I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that I am still alive. I am trying to implement one of these changes now as I am writing this blog. However, it is also getting late, and I am going to be heading off to bed soon. 
So therefore I say:

A good night to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment