Fediverse

Friday, February 5, 2010

space

Hello, everyone!

I am sorry that I have not been on my blog for a while-I've just been kind of busy, and I couldn't think of what to write, but all that has changed. As you have heard before in my blogs, this blog was inspired by a very very good friend of mine. Do you remember Bahzy? I know, who could forget Bahzy, right? I don't think anyone could. Anyway, he posed a very cool and, of course, symbolic scenario, and a flame sparked in my imagination, which became a small warm and glowing fire, if you know what I mean.

Have you ever thought about how wide and vast space is, with millions and millions of stars lighting up the night sky? What about a winding trail through a thick wood or through a mountain range? I know what you are thinking: How are those things connected? What does one have to do with the other? Think of it this way: in space, you could get lost very very easily-especially if you have no one to guide you to your destination. Even if you start off in one direction, you can very easily get lost because there is no visible path, no siderails, no directional signs, etc. On a winding path through a thick wood or a mountain range, you can get very lost just by taking one wrong turn... some people whom have gotten themselves lost in the wilderness or in the mountains have never made it back. The point here is that without the proper guidance, one can very easily lose their way in life. You must always remember to stay on the strait and narrow. Keep to your original path, and don't go astray, or you could end up never coming back... which is not good at all. LOL! Okay, I think you all get my message pretty well, I need to sign off of here and go to sleep. So good bye and good night to all. And if you read this during the day, then good future night, I hope you have a very pleasant present day, and sweet dreams to everyone. Be back soon!!!

Best Wishes,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment