Fediverse

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You Don't Have to Jump With Your Eyes, Only Your Feet

Hello, everybody!

Wow! You will never believe the day I had in Science class! It was Oodles of fun! We did a project today involving power. Guess what the whole class did. We used a jump rope. Yup, that's right, a jump rope. Well, it turned out that I had a presentation from an earlier class, so I was wearing heels. The teacher said that it was perfectly fine for me to take my shoes off to do this. When I got up to go, one of my friends said that she didn't think I could jump rope. (Not in a mean way, she just didn't know.) So, when I got up there, the teacher started the stopwatch, and we had to jump from one end of the room to another. Which is exactly what I did. I didn't miss a jump, and the whole class was flabbergasted. I ended up getting an applause from the whole class. I made my way back to my seat, looking at my friend on the way.
"I thought you said that I couldn't jump rope." I said playfully. She smiled and said:
"Yeah, you can." We both laughed about it, and I had a lot of fun. So remember, you don't need your eyes to jump, just take a "leap of faith" and go with the flow.

Bye for now,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment